Denied YOUNG MONEYS's appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Adam Shahid, Jun 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    YOUNG MONEY
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:150957991
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Actually I kind of want to know why I was banned. According to the message, I was banned for "Ban Evasion". I don't actually understand what that means, but I know I was banned by Kyogre and I was banned for 182 days! I would at least like to have more info on why I was banned. 182 days for just ban evasion seems to much. Not only that it's on all servers! Thank you for your responses.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'll go ahead a tag @Kyogre so that he knows this is here and so he can reply. Thank you for being patient.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

As my Moderator @Verified informed me of your ban evading, he'll be the one to respond to this appeal.

4. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

I'll get straight into the details:

After being informed that you were possibly hacking, I checked your adminstats. You had two bans for hacking.
    As I do for all possible cases of hacking, I checked if you were being lent Garry's Mod from a different account via Steam Family Sharing.
    Here are the results of the Family Share check.

Clearly, you were sharing Garry's Mod from STEAM_0:1:89241618
    That account currently has a permanent ban for Hacking (3rd offense) among other previous bans.

Because these two accounts are linked via Steam Family Sharing (which requires that two accounts have been logged into the same computer at some point, then manually enabled for the one requesting access), I determined that you were evading your permanent ban.

Do you have any input on this before I come to a verdict?

5. To be honest I have no idea on what you are talking about. My computer was given to me by my older brother who went to college. Since I got it, I made a new steam account and played some gmod. I then found serious ttt and had a blast playing on this server. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to see some proof of me hacking. I'm just a little upset over all this.

6. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

I am unable to provide evidence for the hacking bans, since I am not the staff member who issued them. The ban in question here is ban evasion. If what you are saying about your computer being given to you is true, then it in unfortunate that you've been caught up in your brother's wrongdoings. But, because both of these accounts have hacking bans, combined with the fact that the one I banned has only played Garry's Mod (91% 117/128 of hours on Serious TTT), it is almost undeniable that this is an alternate account.

I'm sorry, but I am going to be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.