Denied YoloSwag's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YoloSwag, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoloSwag

YoloSwag New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Logic
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52796719
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not really sure why I am banned or how to check what I am banned for. But, I know that the last game I played I never RMD'd and left or anything of the sort. I did prop kill but nothing was done about it and I never recieved a slay or a warning. It's not like I did it and left instantly, I played for an extra 5 rounds before I left. Ive also never been banned and the ban lasts for 22 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. bobasawr

bobasawr In the name of the moon, I'll punish you VIP

hello Logic, you were banned by @Krys under the name "Corson" for ghosting. He will respond to your appeal at his earliest convenience. Please feel free to play on our other 4 servers while you wait for his response.

3. Krys

Krys Gives Explosive Hugs VIP

Aloha Logic,

You were banned for Ghosting with and alongside 2 additional players:
    STEAM_0:0:52964069 Dr. Paradise
    STEAM_0:0:53190514 potato11teen

We take Ghosting very seriously here at SeriousTTT and do not hand out these punishments lightly or without seeing evidence firsthand if possible. I was informed by another player on the server at the time, via Steam, that you three were possibly ghosting. I hopped over and started observing the 3 of you. I did record some game footage but have since cleaned it off my hard drive due to the event occurring 6 days ago (yes I fill my HDD fast as I record a lot). Regardless, as I was sat there spectating, mainly on Dr. Paradise, I noticed that all 3 of you would stick together and ignore each other's traitorous acts. Once I was confident the three of you were ghosting together I banned all 3 of you.

Due to this experience with the three of you, I will be denying your appeal. Once you are unbanned in time, I highly suggest you avoid using any sort of VOIP or messaging service with friends while you are playing on our servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.