Denied YoloManeGottiMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YoloManeGottiMe, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoloManeGottiMe

YoloManeGottiMe Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Baby Gengar
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63139974
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello. I tried appealing my ban when my ban was originally given, but that appeal didn't work. I am back to ask for an appeal. I was banned because I was thought to have been ghosting. In my eyes, I was not ghosting. I do not have very many of the details, but maybe the original report does. The story goes something like this: I was banned because I was ghosting to a player about how I died in game. That round I was killed because I threw a smoke grenade. Throwing a smoke grenade is KOS-able. The player who I sent the message to letting them know that I threw a smoke and that is not KOS-able, so go after the person who killed me, that very person who I sent the message to was in front of me when I died. I tried to type it in chat, but I don't think I had time because I was shot. I don't think that I was intentionally ghosting, otherwise, I feel I would have given more information in the private message that I sent.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Everything has already been dealt with in the original appeal: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/yolomanegottimes-appeal.15963/
    You should learn to never ever tell a living member the details behind your death as this can be considered game changing and cheating.
    I will not be lifting your ban. Appeal Denied.
    If a staff member has a problem with me denying this, Private message me on steam or the forums.

3. YoloManeGottiMe

YoloManeGottiMe Active Member

I feel that this is totally unfair. Whoever I sent the message to, he KNEW that I died. He KNEW who killed me. He KNEW that I was killed wrongly. Why can't you, as a MOD, see that?! Can you not adjust your eyes to where you can see that I was not cheating? What do I care to cheat? Gosh dang, why make a ban appeal if y'all seldom accept the appeals?

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Alpha Wolfy , now would be a good time to lock this appeal up.

And a note for @YoloManeGottiMe , when you say that you were not cheating, the fact remains that you passed along game-changing information to another player through a 3rd party chat that pertained to the round. If you put it into that sense, now it is "cheating" because now you're expecting another player to act on the information while you were still dead and the other players alive.

5. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

From the permission of my admin, I have decided to lower the ban to two weeks, which means this will be the last week of the ban as it ends after the 16th of January. Sorry for any rudeness I may have presented to you in my other post.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.