Denied YoloManeGottiMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YoloManeGottiMe, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoloManeGottiMe

YoloManeGottiMe Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Baby Gengar
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, okay. I understand why I have been banned, but first, let me give you a little ancedote. I have been killed before by a team mate (inno on inno/traitor on traitor), and whenever I requested someone be punished, they haven't been. I can recall this many times. Whenever I bought a jihad, a warning came up. My Traitor buddies cannot say that they were not warned, because in fact, a warning did come up. I took the chance to jihad because everyone was in a crowd by the spawn. This was because people were blocking the doors. I ask that I may be unbanned because East 2 is my favorite server. I have even offered to reimburse those who bought Traitor. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Buying a jihad does not warn your buddies. It only notifies them that you bought a jihad, but they don't know when you're going to use it. That's why it isn't considered a warning. So you can't say that you warned your traitor buddies.

You were banned by @Lord Of Chaos for Mass RDM (3+). He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

@Lord Of Chaos , it's been a week. I'm going to go ahead and deny this seeing as the ban has already expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.