Approved yesdaddy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by yesdaddy, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yesdaddy

yesdaddy Regular Member

Explain the case:
    I tried to make a joke that i pretended to be a t because i haden't been id'ed yet the guy i said it to (Kastle) got very upset by this unaware of the joke i tried to explain that it was a joke after i was id'ed but he didn't care i got ganged up on and reda (who possibly reads this) bans me​
    Related Evidence:
    My exact words
    You to Kastle: i was let in lol
    forgot to add an XD to make it a joke of me being a t​

2. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Hello Smirnoff The Very Strange Weeb, i banned you for Ghosting(1st offense), i will get back to you shortly.(Again)

3. Reda-Lex

So i banned you for Ghosting(1st offense) after you sent this in-game PM to Kastle.
    [​IMG]

Here is the video of the round, the gameplay is not important.
    Interesting part are :
    00:06 - we can see at the top left corner, you died.
    [​IMG]
    00:31 - Is the moment you sent the PM to Kastle(Between the 3 "I see galengo" and the "Ben is a traitor" ).
    [​IMG]
    01:07 - We can see you are still part of the un-identified body.
    [​IMG]

While this PM wasn't really harmful it's still considered ghosting. Since you are influencing the round by giving false round related information to a living player while dead.
    [​IMG]
    Also adding lol or XD, isn't going to magically change the meaning of the message, The meaning stay the same "I was let in".

Do you want to say anything before i give you my verdict?

Please make sure to select the right sub-forum next time, "TTT Ban Appeals", you posted it in "Shoutbox Ban Appeals".

4. Reda-Lex

I guess you don't have anything to say.

I'll reduce the length of your ban to 5 days in total(You already served 3 of those 5 days), since it's your "first" ban and like i said that PM didn't cause too much harm. If you are dead do not contact other players who are still alive to give them information about the round(Even as a joke/Even if it's not a real information)

Ban appeal: Accepted(Length reduced/Ban not voided)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.