Approved YellowSnow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YellowSnow, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Adam J
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50253666
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Don't really know why I was banned on vanilla, I have a guess. I suppose because I was on for a while when there wasn't a mod, after I left a mod came on after I had left long ago and saw report on me and banned me for rdm and leave.

I am against the ban because if i'm right it's unfair to ban for what might not have been rdm but was reported anyways and as it was much later I cant even remember what it was for.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

You were banned by @TrinityBlade for RDM & leave.
    Lean back and relax, Trinity will respond shortly.

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey there Adam, thank you for making an appeal today. I'll quickly go through my reasoning for your ban and will then provide my verdict on how this appeal will go.
    So I banned you for RDM + Leave 1st offense due to the following report:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    As you can see you damaged NeverLackin for 37HP using a deagle and admitted in your response that it was a misclick. Unfortunately, misclicks are classed as accidental RDM and comes with a punishment of a slay, but you seemed to leave to avoid this slay, even though there would've been a clear indication that you would not be allowed to leave at the top of your screen.
    Since this slay was issued due to an accident on your part, and for the fact that you did not kill anyone, I have unbanned you and will issue a slay to your SteamID.

Cheers, Trinity.

Appeal: Approved NOT Voided.
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.