Denied yayaWolf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Big Black Cat, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Alpha-Wolf
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:71263823
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    i was banned for a false report, there were two unidentifed bodies that i saw that were in smileyofchaos's view of sight. He reported me and said it was false report
    Evidence of Innocence:
    the logs which i dont have access to. I only identifed the detectives body before i went and killed him.​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned due to this REPORT. The demo provided shows that there was no unidentified body nearby during the instance. The report was handled by @BmTron and you were banned due to your words conflicting with @SmileyOfChaos 's words and evidence. Your attempts to avoid punishment caused @Salisian to extend the punishment. They will respond as soon as they can to handle your appeal. Please be patient and this will be handled in a timely manner.

3. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kotowari

I was the one who issued the global ban as a time-out, due to your observed history of RDM on suspicion, which appeared to have graduated to loophole trolling with this report. If this specific ban is successfully appealed, I will remove and void the global. However, BmTron will have the final say as to whether this instance remains.

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

As reasons that both Kotowari and Salisian said above, I believe a good 2 week global ban will be enough time for you to realize your mistakes & hopefully not loophole again. For that reason, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal : Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.