Denied Y'all Need Tweezus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Y'all Need Tweezus, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Y'all Need Tweezus

Y'all Need Tweezus New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Y'all Need Tweezus
    Your Steam ID:
    rabimice69
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not really sure why I was banned. I tried to get in today and it said I was banned. I think it was RDM and leave but I don't remember RDMing anyone. I know this isn't really a reason, but I'm pretty confused.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Tweezus! Your only active ban is by @Miss Alice for RDM and Leave Second Offense, and it is on our East server. Please be patient as Alice responds with her evidence when she can if this truly is the server you meant. Thanks for being patient!

For reference your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:87563963

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Y'all Need Tweezus. You were banned by myself for RDM and Leave after the following report was filed against you;

YallNeedTweezusRDM.jpg

As you can see, you threw an Incendiary without reason, and I can confirm it was without warning. After being slain for the incident, you'd left shortly after. As you know by now, this is not your first instance of RDM and Leave, and I believe the way that you handled the report was rather inappropriate. With that in mind, I will be denying your appeal. Your ban is only local, however, and you are free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.