Denied YaboiEric's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YaboiEric, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaboiEric

YaboiEric New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    YaboiEric
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:89901482
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was banned. After my ban appeal was approved, i have not been on since and so I decide to play some ttt and I come in to a banner that tells me Im banned for 51 days. The link to my ban approval will be below.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Graze banned you for RDM & Leave 5th Offense and @Ragman globalized and extended it. Graze will respond as soon as he can.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this, and will respond when possible.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I am typing up a response now, please be patient as I do so.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @YaboiEric! Thank you for taking the time for you to file a ban appeal here on the forums for our servers! I deeply apologize for the wait regarding this post, since I have had a fever these last few days, and it has greatly inhibited every aspect of my life. Here I will be going over what it was you did in game to acquire a ban that I issued, evidence for the situation in question, tools for you to use to avoid bans in the future, as well as the verdict regarding my ban.

I banned you for "RDM and Leave | 5th Offense" which means that within a 3-month period that occurred between each ban, you had been banned for RDM and Leave, which is what we ban for when players rdm on our servers and then leave without serving a proper slay for their actions. The punishments for this type of ban stack multiplicatively, meaning that the punishment duration doubles whenever it re-occurs. This being your 5th offense, I was required to seek an administrator to extend the ban length, as moderators are unable to ban past the 8-week period. It is then up to the administrator on whether or not to globalize your ban.

Now, I was playing with you on de_dust on the 3rd day of this month, and on the 4th round, I received the following report:

[​IMG]

Within this report, you claimed that the player who you killed had shot the detective who was shot around 1 second before you began killing the player who reported you. As you can see in this picture, that is not the case, and the detective was sniped by RokksTuro instead.

[​IMG]

I promptly issued you the slay for the kill, and shortly afterwards you proceeded to leave the server, evidence regarding this situation can be seen below:

[​IMG]

While the offense may seem minor to you, we here at SGM take repeated offenses of RDM and Leave very seriously. In order to not have things like this happen in the future, I highly recommend either waiting a few rounds after your last report, or to ask a connected staff member either through the @admin chat, or over Steam whether or not you are okay to leave the servers. These steps can insure that you do not leave the servers with a slay on you that you are unaware that you have coming or have on you.

Since you have a relatively low amount of hours on the servers, and a high amount of bans, I will be denying your appeal to get unbanned. I believe that this 16 week ban is a good amount of time for you to reflect on your actions and take a chance to learn the rules of the servers. I look forward to playing with you again once the ban expires, and once again I thank you for taking the time to file an appeal here on the forums.

Appeal Denied
    Thread Locked
    - Graze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.