Denied Ya Guey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ya Guey, Mar 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya Guey

Ya Guey New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ya Guey
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Vanilla TTT is the only server that's good on Gmod. I shouldn't be banned because I waited for the report to finish before I left the server, because there were times in which I had left the server before I receive slays, and Have gotten the slays the next time I logged in, I thought the same thing would happen today.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I waited for the report to go through so I can log off. I thought once the report was finished I could have my two slays done tomorrow, because I was done playing for the day. I didn't know once I had the report finished and I leave the server, it would be seen as an "RDM and Leave offense", I thought that type of stuff would happen to me if I didn't wait until the report was finished.​

2. Maro Lupus

Maro Lupus I don't know what to make this VIP

Tagging @Moleman as he banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense).

Also your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:141182981

Edit: Also heads up, under the RDM punishment section in the rules it states "* If you're slain for RDM, you must stay until the end of the round, else it's considered RDM & Leave."
    You need to wait out the slays before leaving the server.

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Hi, I've seen this. Give me a bit to gather my evidence.

4. Ya Guey

Ya Guey New Member

My bad Maro I didn't read that part pls gimmme another chance

5. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Hi Ya Guey. I banned you yesterday for RDM and Leave (Second Offense) after you called a false KOS on a player which ended up getting him killed (The player was a traitor but hadn't done anything traitorous). You claimed you meant to call sus on him, but hit the wrong bind. I don't doubt that, but since you didn't call off the KOS afterwards and the player got killed, you were given 2 slays (as you had a previous offense just a few rounds before). You left immediately without even saying anything. I waited about 1 round for you to come back.

I'm not saying you're lying, but I have my doubts that you've been let off the hook for RDM and Leave before. It's a pretty well-known rule, and you've been playing on this server for quite a while.

I will be denying this appeal and locking the thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.