Denied Ya Dingus Lions :D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So as i recall, most times i leave the server while a mod/admin is handling a report, i ask multiple times in admin chat if im free to go and that everything has been resolved. I understand staff must resolve many other problems and i waited for a simple reply for about 5 mins until i decided to leave since i wasnt getting an answer. If i get unbanned feel free to put a autoslay on me if i go onto west, since i wouldnt leave purposefully after my history.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was planning on screenshotting my messages sent but decided to leave since i wasnt getting an answer anyway.​

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey Ya Dingus Lions you were banned for Ghosting by @Hiberina Please be patient they will respond when they can.

3. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

4. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

@Ya Dingus Lions :D, I have banned you for Ghosting.
    4000_screenshots_20161206225927_1.jpg

As seen here, A user sent me this screenshot of you giving him game altering information whilst he was playing, which is considered Ghosting.

With your history and being a regular on this server, you should have vast knowledge on what and what not to do on the servers, I am going to DENY this appeal.

If you have anymore comments and concerns, please message me.

Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.