Denied Ya Dingus Lions :D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, May 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Oceandaddy{clorox}
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60988276
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well its not just west 2. It was global. If mods/admins such as jt ripper and kynwall remember, i got global banned for a month about 2 or three weeks ago for loopholing and lieing. I know how much of an idiot i was being now and that i wanted to give them a sincere apology for wasting thwir time on my rage filled and careless appeal i made last time. I was really angry because i thought i didnt do anything wrong, but i did. And i tried to lie about it to get me out of shit, but i made it worse. I got the global ban, and i thought ill just deal with it. But honestly, the serious gmod ttt servers are the only ones that i enjoy. Ever since then i havent really played any gmod. I think i still have a week or two bans left, but im asking if its possible to reduce it. If not by reading this u could see that i have learned my ways and that im being sincere in this appeal. I totally understand if you cant, but now im taking responsibility for everything i have done wrong. Maybe i can get another chance?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have none, just wanting another chance to come back.​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for loopholing, which was then globalized by @kynwall. Please stay patient as they respond to the report, as it can take time since they might not be online.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You already know my reasoning for the ban in the previous appeal found here. You not only lied in the report, but also lied to me. You say you're sorry for it, but there's no way for me to believe that when you have already lied to me twice. Yes, you apologized, and that takes a step of courage to know you screwed up, but you also need to know that your actions have consequences, and you should have thought before lying.

Appeal of Ban: DENIED

Thread: OPEN FOR KYNWALL

4. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Howdy there @Ya Dingus Lions :D I am glad to see you owning up to your mistakes and take some responsibilities for your actions, this shows that maybe you're actually learning from your mistakes and hopefully turning over a new leaf. However due to what had occurred in your last appeal I cannot very well put faith into you now, how do you expect me to trust you after your previous transgressions, you blatantly tried to lie your way out of a ban and when caught did nothing in the way of improving your situation until now. You ban history shows that you have a lack of understanding of our rules&protocol, which in essence means you mock us as Staff Members, I firmly believe you need you wait the remainder of your ban-length which ends on the 16th of June, 2016. In this time I highly recommend you try to see things from a different perspective and grow as an individual so that you may better yourself and the ones around you. I do kindly thank-you for taking the time to make an appeal as well as apologizing, I acknowledge that is a step in the right direction and I do hope you continue down that path but as it stands I cannot reduce your ban with having guilt doing it.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.