Denied Ya Dingus Lions :D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ๖ۣۜOcean๖ۣۜDaddy, Nov 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ya dingus lions :D
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i honestly did not do anything and have no idea why i would be banned. i just went on and said im banned for 14 days!!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Miss Alice for rdm and leave second offense. She will respond as soon as she can. Though Alice you should look at the notes on the adminstats

3. I NEVER DID THAT I SWEAR

4. EVERYTIME I WOULD RDM (ACCIDENTALLY) I WOULD STAY FOR THE SLAY

5. and that was once

6. Rek

Rek Ø

No need to spam, feel free to click "edit" and you can make it all into one post for future reference. Please be patient while we wait for her to respond please! Thanks!
    Keep in mind you can play on our other servers while you wait this out!

7. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening, @Ya Dingus Lions :D. You were banned for RDM and Leave when the following report was filed;

DingusLionsRDM.jpg

As you can see you shot someone for using an unloaded weapon earlier in the round. This is not considered T baiting and the person could not be damaged/killed over this, but you left shortly after your response was submitted and I was unable to issue a slay. You were banned for RDM and Leave, though it was the wrong offense and it will be reduced in a moment. I will not be lifting the ban altogether, though. You were involved with a few users that were behaving in a rather toxic manner, and that is why your ban will only be reduced. While your ban is active, you are free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.