Denied Xylle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xylle, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xylle

Xylle New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xylle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:31381309
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never commited any RDM, no ticket came to me either. I was playing and was banned when I tried to get on later. Not sure why I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I really don't know why RDM was claimed on me cause that's ridiculous, I've been playing on the server awhile and I know the rules.

I mean no harm.​

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for RDM & Leave Third Offense which was globalized to all the servers. he will respond soon.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Xylle! Thank you for making this appeal! Hope you're having an awesome evening!

Unfortunately, your appeal is denied!

Why you ask? Your appeal has been dealt with that way because of this action that you reported a player when you actually damaged him first. Even if you're KOSed by a player, you cannot shoot at a player unless he shot towards you first. In this situation, he did not fire at you and you damaged him first, which made the entire situation become RDM on your part. Before I could give you your slay, you unfortunately left during that instance. Here are the logs as well as the report you made during that instance.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To add to the problems, I checked your adminstats and you were already banned on another server for your 2nd RDM & Leave Offense, which is still active and obtained a few days ago. With that adding up with my own RDM & Leave 3rd Offense ban, I chose to ask an admin to globalize your ban. Here is the image of your adminstats.

[​IMG]

With all of that being given, I find that unbanning you would not be beneficial considering you already got 3 offenses of RDM & Leave in less than 2 weeks. Your ban will not be reduced and you will serve it to its fullest extent. I hope you have a good day. This appeal will be locked at your acknowledgement. I will also be tagging my admin, @Thorn to see if I overstepped my bounds and gave you an unjust ban.

Sincerely, Guilty

4. Xylle

Xylle New Member

The ban seems a little long and I would like to see if there is any way to get it reduced because it seems too harsh. I don't think I should be banned for an entire month globally, I just had an accidental goof and I never knew there was an issue anyways. Simply a misunderstanding in communication :(.

EDIT:
    Also, the reason I reported the player that RDMed me was because he shot at me first but missed, hence why it didn't register and why I reported him. I left because I didn't know there was an issue. I would really like to be unbanned please.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

That still doesn't change the fact that you managed to get 3 offenses of RDM & Leave in less than 2 weeks. In accordance to our rules and protocols, you should know that your 3rd Offense is a 1 month ban. Regardless of your offense being unintentional, you still chose to leave without asking me whether you had any impending slays or not. This failure has resulted in your current punishment length. It will not reduced and it will not be changed. Lack of knowledge also does not excuse you from any punishment. I hope you learn this and I'll see you on the servers in 1 month. Have a good day.

Here's a part of the MOTD that shows the punishment length of RDM & Leave depending on how many offenses you've managed to accumulate.

[​IMG]

With that said, this appeal will be locked considering you acknowledged your punishment. Have a good day!

6. Xylle

Xylle New Member

The edit in my last post is my explanation. I never knew there was an issue in the first place! It seems very un-fair and harsh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.