Approved xXBeastModeXx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xXBeastModeXx, Dec 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXBeastModeXx

xXBeastModeXx Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    GAGE(ホーク)AG
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:127420256
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I knew I rdmed but i had to go to the movies with my mom who i was visiting and was leaving the next morning so I yelled in my mic i have to go slay me know mods slay me slay me but people started to call me stupid and say there are none on right now so i left and went to see rogue one Ps great movie must see love the ending
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and Leave (2nd offense)" by @Milo
    They will respond at earliest convenience.

3. xXBeastModeXx

xXBeastModeXx Supporter

I know but he was not on when i left or i would have stayed for the slay but the movie started in like 10 15 min

4. Salem

Salem VIP

Hey Gage, I will handle this once I get home from dinner but do you happen to remember which map we were on? I didn't get the logs from this incident apparently, If not that's okay but I can't remember which map exactly so It will take me a little while to look for them.

Please remain patient and i'll get back to you in a few hours.

5. xXBeastModeXx

xXBeastModeXx Supporter

ya it was de_dolls

6. Salem

Salem VIP

Alrighty I believe I found the incident in question:

20161229193643_1.jpg

I do not have the report in my screenshots for some reason, I do know when I switched to west we were on dolls and I played about a round or two before telling everyone I would be right back because I needed to hop to nilla to to handle something real quick, I wasn't gone more than maybe 3 minutes and when I came back I was going through the reports and came across a report on you that I don't believe you actually answered- I looked into it and once I applied the slay it showed your steam ID and not your name so I knew you had left.

Since I don't have the screenshots to look back on and make sure this happened while I was gone those few minutes or that you left after I had returned, I'm going to unban you and let you serve your slay.

However due to your relatively unclean history and how you just received your first offense of RDM and just a few days before the 2nd, I will not be voiding the ban.

Message me on the forums to figure out a time for you to serve your slay.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.