Denied xX_Plushtrap_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_Plushtrap_Xx, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    "B" (xX_Plushtrap_Xx)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:117039036
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't ghosting , i said to him (I forgot his name) : "You are the last T?" (I just want to ask him , is he the last Traitor or not, but then he replied : "Did u mean i'm the last Innocent?", and he starts killing everyone he saw.
    After the round ends , Noctorious asking to me : "Why you whisper (name)?" , Then i said : "I just want to know is he the last T or not.". After that , i leave the Server.
    But now, i tried to join the server but it said : "Banned For 51 Days"
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Plush! Looks like you were banned for your Second Offense of Ghosting by @Noctorious which was then Globalized by @Guilty. Please be patient as Noctorious responds with his evidence, thanks.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello Plushtrap!

The other night we were playing Minecraft Jondome. There were only 3 players left and Krab suddenly started talking to himself.

[​IMG]
    Finding this odd, as some other players also did, I asked in voice chat who was messaging Krab. As noone came forward I then messaged Krab and asked him. He told me it was you. Now, neither of yall provided me with your half of the full conversation. You left as I was still looking into it and Krab only screenshot the first thing you sent him.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You did not just ask if he was the last T, but told him he is the last T. Even though he was inno, that would tell him that there was only 1 T left in the round. Information he might not have known before. Both of you admitted to this much, and neither of you told me any info or sent any evidence of the conversation past that. So based on what I had evidence of, you were banned for ghosting. I then requested that it be globalized becaused it was your second offense of ghosting in less than 2 months. As by now you should know you shouldn't be messaging players about who is or if they are the last inno/T considering your last ban was based on this. I would suggest taking the advice under Ghosting on the MOTD:
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.
    I'm going to deny this appeal but leave it open to comment in case @Guilty wants to override me after seeing more of the evidence, as he was the one who globalized the ban.

I'm off to work now, have an excellent day.

Appeal: DENIED

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Information like what you sent can be taken in the wrong way. As clearly shown, your message changed the progress of the round and caused problems. Take your time off the servers and please refrain from messaging other players about information pertaining to the round.

I see nothing wrong with @Noctorious 's actions. I will be locking this thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.