Denied xX_FAZE_CUMSHOT_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_FAZE_CUMSHOT_Xx, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_FAZE_CUMSHOT_Xx

xX_FAZE_CUMSHOT_Xx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    xX_FAZE_CUMSHOT_Xx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:162050257
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because i wasnt ghosting the dude never had any pictures even if he did the mod said that i said "Buy a radar" that is not ghosting if i wouldve told him where the inno was at that would be ghosting i have never ghosted and didnt ghost that time i have never got banned for ghosting.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Just look at the picture the accuser sent if there is one.​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for Ghosting. He will respond when he can, thanks for being patient!

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello Faze,

I'd like to start off by making sure you understand what exactly Ghosting is. As seen by this image taken from our Extended Rules page, Ghosting is considered as any information that is potentially game breaking, or in other words any information that can alter gameplay that is sent to another player via third party means. You telling a Traitor to buy a radar could have possibly made him buy a radar, and in turn the Traitors could have won the round instead of the Innocents. This all would be due to you sending that message to the Traitor.

This is the image that was sent to me by the player you privately messaged, and I would like to note in this appeal you are saying that "the mod said that i said "Buy a radar"". However, in game you essentially admitted to sending this message. Attempting to make it seem as if you never admitted to sending this message will not help you in any way, and only further serves as a hint towards your character.

Now that I've explained everything, your ban Appeal will be Denied and it is my hope that this ban serves as a lesson to you, and that you improve your behavior and take the time to learn our rule set.

Best Regards,

~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.