Approved xX_aMKMa_Xx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xX_aMKMa_Xx, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xX_aMKMa_Xx

xX_aMKMa_Xx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    aMKMa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82097143
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi. I was banned for RDM & Leave even though I don't recall leaving when there was an active report against me. Regardless, I would like a chance to serve the slay(s) and have the ban voided (assuming that my slay history isn't too egregious which it shouldn't be considering this is the first time I've ever been banned for rdm & leave).

This just happened a few hours ago as I was on West earlier today.

Thanks for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Toest banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hello aMKMa, thank you for taking your time to appeal this ban on the forums.

Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Reasoning:

This shows that you, in fact, did not RDM. I made a mistake in thinking that you did and needed to look into it further. Your disconnect clouded my judgment. However, you should not have left before the report against you was completed. You can always use admin chat by using " @ <message>" to see if you are free to go. If you had asked me if you were free to go I would have said no and you could have explained yourself. In the end, you did not RDM which is why I am going to lift and void the ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.