Denied Xproplayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't rdm and I was banned for rdm w/o staff and the mod who banned me isnt online currently so I can't contact them, I'd like the ban removed from my record, im not going to just let it slide because its such a small ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I will gladly provide evidence once i know WHAT I was accused of rdming for. @J.T.Ripper please let me know what this was for. Thank you​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for rdm w/o staff 1 by @J.T.Ripper
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

wow I didnt even see that report against me, I just come to the forums when I have emails, bear with me while I catch up.

5. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Okay read through the report, send jt ripper a message, that was an accidental rdm on vector, granted I would have gladly taken a slay but thats my fault for not seeing the report, is there any way to make it so that I get an email for any alerts? and even this thread didnt email me when there were responses.

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Given that you have admitted to the rdm, the report is still valid. Due to your history, and the matter of the ban expiring in less than an hour, I will not be removing or voiding. You are free to play on any of our other servers until that time comes as the ban is local to the West 2 server only. Also, it's best that you come to the forums daily at least two to three times a day, just to make sure that you do not have any messages/reports against you, just to be sure.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.