Denied Xproplayer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xproplayer, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    because I was never even given a ban reason in the first place, i was playing a round, i think i accidentally killed an innocent and so i killed myself, alt tabbed out and when i came back I was 5 day banned, didnt even get an explanation, kind of weird. i wish i had more details but i was banned like 36 hours ago and I dont remember what happened since I went to bed right after. But i'm about to buy vip and i dont want to be banned from one of the main servers. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was alt tabbed when i got banned, I'm not sure what the reason was truly for.​

2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xproplayer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40782481
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    THIS IS A SEPERATE BAN APPEAL FROM http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/xproplayers-appeal.17711/ if you check the server listing, that thread was for west, this is for east 2. do not close the thread. Please check ban appeal http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/xproplayers-appeal.17712/ as it was NOT a duplicate.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Alpha did NOT check the server on the ban appeals. Two separate bans are being appealed.​

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

@Irritatingness banned you for RDM & Leave, 1st offense. This staff member will respond at their earliest convenience. Please do not make any further appeals.

4. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @Xproplayer , I hope you're having a good day thus far.

Unfortunately, in this case, you committed two acts worthy of a slay, and before I could slay you, you left.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, the reason I included the rest of those reports in these screenshots is because in your RDM you claimed to be killing those players for ghosting and RDM. Whatever they were doing (it was RDM and they were handled), it was the previous round. You are not permitted to RDMing them for their actions. A staff member will always handle RDM, and revenge RDM is still RDM. I understand the logic behind what you were thinking, and I understand that you may have thought you were just for killing these people, but I highly suggest you take another look at our rules and even read the extended rules carefully, they can be found here. For these reasons, your ban appeal has been denied and the thread has been locked. Please feel free to play on our other servers until this ban expires.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.