Denied xNS4LxDeAnx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xNS4LxDeAnx, Jun 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Austindean6113
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91316428
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I shot my t buddy on accident and almost killed him and he did not report me. But for ruining his t round i felt terrible so I requested a slay from Pacifist. During the slay i went to take my trash out since its Wednesday. But when I did so my 3 year old sister Ashlyn knocked my laptop on the ground causing it to crash so i had to let it restart 4 times in a row. This was a misunderstanding, I will get back on and serve my slay again if you allow me. I just ask it be voided because i am trying to apply for mod for the past 3 weeks and bans make me seem untrustworthy.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were banned by me for rdm and leave 3rd offense., Please give me a few moments to collect my evidence!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  3. Pacifist

Hello Austin! I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Anyways, You told me through pms that you rdmed a T bud, So I looked in the logs and I saw that it was true. I then slayed you.

After I slayed you, you left the server, Which I found odd so I waited till the end of the next map. When you did not come back, I had to ban you.
    [​IMG]

Given your other offenses, I will have to Deny this report. If you have anything more to say, You have 24 hours to respond.

Have a nice day!

4. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Im on a HP Pavillion DV7 laptop which I've had for about 8 years the battery is dead and the charger is a little wierd, now i have went over many of my bans and most have been over my computer crashing or an accident. Only one ban was truly rdm which was also an accident but i shot a detective for idk why so it was deserved. But if i even move the laptop, it crashes. I will try to fix this issue but i am short on the money as of right now. It was purely an accident. I even took responsibility for my actions and asked for my punishment personally which should be considered. Please do me this favor, It would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

5. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

JoystickJung was talking at the time i shot him too, which the yellow mic icon covered his red T which is the reason i shot him by the way. I even explained this to him after the round. I saw him coming towards me shortly after i killed an inno so i paniced as you can see in the log. Now i dont know if you can see if he was talking or not.

6. Pacifist

Due to this being your 3rd offense of rdm and leave, I am going to have to deny this applications. Feel free to play on our other servers.

Appeal Denied

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.