Denied xNS4LxDeAnx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by xNS4LxDeAnx, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Austindean6113
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16195506
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im pretty sure i was banned for rdmx3 but i only killed one guy and shot two others in self defense. The guy i killed was shootin someone behind me but looked as if he were tryin to poke some shots on me. So i popped him and the mod didnt even let me explain just poof banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

You were banned by @Alpha Wolfy for mass RDM, he will respond when he can.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Hello AustinDean6113

Gonna make this appeal short and sweet.

MyriadOfChaos called me to East 2 to deal with a mass rdmer.
    I came on and found that you were the person he was talking about and that it happened in round 1.

The following evidence for the ban is below in these damagelogs:
    [​IMG]

First count of RDM: You damaging the detective randomly.

Second count of RDM: You damaged @MyriadOfChaos for no reason.

Third count of RDM: You randomly shot another innocent and eventually killed him.

When I checked the damagelogs before I banned you, None of these players have damaged you at all during the round. Also for the kill, That player never killed anyone during that round. None were self defense. None were justified kills. I do have to admit my ban was a bit hasty, to which I apologize since I was hopping around the servers dealing with rdm at the time, but the evidence clearly supported the ban.

This ban is only one day and local to only the East 2 server. You may play on the other servers while your ban is still active for the next 24 hours on East 2.

Further questions, concerns and etc may be directed to me via private message on the forums.

Appeal Denied
    Thread Locked

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.