Denied XmB's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by XmB, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XmB

XmB New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Women have rights?
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didn't even harass anyone
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Banned for harassment huh?

How did I even harass anyone?

And even if I did, I shouldn't be banned for 24h because it was definetly my first time ever "harassing" someone in the server.
    By reading the rules carefully, I can read out in the harassment section that the 1st time is a kick, 2nd time is a warning, ( didn't get any of those from any mod/admin) 3rd time ban 24h.

!!!
    Be4 the map 67th way ( in which i got banned ), I was warned by an admin going by the name of spitefulvenom for making an irish/scottish accent which he found offensive for some odd reason?
    There are alot of videos on youtube.com ( for example Chaboyy, who is scottish. Does venom also get offended because he is talking like that?) There is no reason to get offended by someone intimidating an accent.

Sorry for the trouble sir spitefulvenom​

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

As you know @spitefulvenom banned you for Harassment on East 2.

He'll be explaining everything you did that lead to you being banned as well as giving a verdict on this Appeal.

Sit tight in the meantime.

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

XMB thank you for appealing and now i will give my side of things, you were warned for repeatedly making fun of me for about 3 maps i gave 2 warnings during this time but then you got really out of hand after you changed your name (see picture for name) you proceeded to be very offensive to a female member of the community so i banned you as this server does not tolerate those kinds of actions
    [​IMG]
    as you can see the server was rather hectic but as he was genuinely offending someone at the time i dealt with him first he had changed his name to "women have rights?" and proceeded to harass @Falcor who i have tagged for her side of things as it was her that took the pic. i will also tag my admin @Guilty

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

I was a T and killed you maybe 5 seconds into the round, you then pm the first screenshot. I soon die to see you spamming dead chat (second image). Which I told spiteful, then uploaded my screenshots.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@XmB ! Thank you for making this appeal!

Alright, so after viewing the information laid out my by my moderator and @Falcor , I can say that you were indeed harassing other players and spamming the entire server. That kind of behavior is unacceptable and while my moderator didn't follow the proper protocol as far as kicking you goes (I will speak with him about this), I don't see anything wrong with his course of action as far as banning you goes. He still punished you twice for your behavior. Since he gave me the rights to handle this, after seeing your behavior in screenshots provided by the two victims, I see no reason to keep you unbanned.

The name change you had is completely sexist and can be considered derogatory, the insults you made towards Falcor, insulting people for their accents, and telling people to "fuck off"/calling them "fuck face". All of these seem justified enough to warrant a ban for Harassment. Your appeal is denied and if you wish to continue playing on the servers, I suggest you make a huge change as far as how you treat your fellow players. The next time this happens, your ban will be more severe. Please be careful.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.