Approved XmB's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by XmB, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XmB

XmB New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    XmB_☭☭☭
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didn't mean to even kill that guy who I was trying to save
    Evidence of Innocence:
    As much as I remember, there was a guy who ran towards me screaming " Help me the guy is trying to kill me ". So he ran infront of me, accidentaly killed him ( while trying to save him ). Then I killed the so called " terrorist " who was actually an innocent. After that I left because I didn't have the mood to play it anymore because of some 9 year old who was saying that I was adopted and what not.
    Would gladly want to be unbanned because I like that server and I met alot of new cool and interesting people there.
    Thank You for reading my ban appeal​

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

3. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

Hi xmb,
    i did ban you for rdm and leave but it was not for that report you mentioned.
    i placed a slay on you for rdming mr scrub on the 5th round as he was blocking your way and he reported you for it,in which you replied rudely to him.
    you cannot kill someone for blocking your path unless your life was in danger like from a c4 unfortunately i did not screenshot the report.
    after i placed the slay on you,you were saying that you were going to leave and soon after you did leave with a slay on you as shown below.
    [​IMG]
    i still can accept your appeal, but you would have to serve a slay and the ban would not be voided.
    Not voided means that if you rdm and leave again it would be your 2nd offense.

in the future, if you are being trapped by someone type @stuck to alert a staff member online that you are stuck.

4. XmB

XmB New Member

But it was my first offense, it shouldn't be a ban right? atelast a warning.o_O

As much as i remember, I wasa detective, mr.scrub was blocking the glass room doorway, when i was trying to get DNA from a dead body.:(
    I told him atleast 5 times to move out of the way, but he didn't

5. Deepsea1508

as a D you cant force anyone to do anything.
    the glass doorway? isnt there 2 paths for you to take to reach the glass room why must you insist to use that path blocked by someone?
    1st rdm its 1 slay,but did you even serve your slay yet before you leave? no
    Just in case you didnt see our MOTD when you connect to our servers
    [​IMG]

6. XmB

XmB New Member

Welp, guess I am not coming back to that server then:dead:

7. Deepsea1508

stop skimming through what i said and read it carefully.

8. XmB

XmB New Member

So, will you delete my 7200 minute ban? would be nice

9. Deepsea1508

kinda?
    basically you can come back and play on the server, just by serving the slay.
    but if you rdm and leave again it would be the 2nd offense and it would be a 2 weeks ban.

10. XmB

XmB New Member

Only 1 slay? or the 2 slays that i didn't serve?

11. Deepsea1508

1 slay

12. XmB

XmB New Member

That's fine with me:)

13. Deepsea1508

You have been unban come over to EU vanilla to serve your slay.

14. Deepsea1508

Player has served his slay.
    Appeal:ACCEPTED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.