Denied Xaxago's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Xaxago, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Xaxago
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77218667
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I myself did not do anything and i do not do like ghosting or any form of action that make players not enjoy themself
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I might be hard to believe and I know its very cliché but i have a 13 year old brother that recenly got his computer taken from him because he has been getting bad grades, he has been going on my computer instead, he keeps doing things he should not do like ghosting ,rdm. And eventuly getting me banned.

You may ask , "why dont you log out " i dont because i cannot remember my password but i have recet it to one i have writen down.

He will no longer be able to go on my account so only me will be on the server and not him.

Thank you for reading and hopefully you endurstanding

Good day
    Xaxago​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Sinz for Ghosting, 2nd offense which was then globalised by @C.A.Anna. They will respond at their earliest convenience.

You also have an active Ghosting, 1st offense ban on EU2 by @Asriel

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I will wait for @Asriel and @Sinz to present their evidence before I weigh in on the final verdict of this appeal as I was the person to globalise this as stated by @Wex. Everyone will respond in due time so thank you for being patient with us.

4. Xaxago

This is also a ban cause by my brother

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello Xaxago, Thank you for taking time to file an appeal. Quite the mountain you have to climb, Let us get started then. Shall we?

Ill start off this appeal.

First and foremost, what happens on your account is your responsibility. I am sorry you do not remember your password, but there are multiple ways you can reset, lock, and protect your account.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@BLACK was standing right next to Anbjorn.Hauge you had mentioned was a T. I brought this up with my Admin, @C.A.Anna about this as I was discussing with you if you knew this was ghosting. Before I issued the ban, you said this in chat.

[​IMG]

I am not entirely sure what possessed you to do this, but I have no reason to feel the need to lift the Ghosting Ban I provided to you, as you received your second one by @Sinz , You clearly did not heed the first warning.

I am sorry if you brother had done this to your account, but I suggest locking your computer or signing out of steam in the future.

Kind Regards.

6. Xaxago

I understand and i have secured my account by reseting my password so i will wait it out and always remenber to log out.
    Thank you for your anwser and understanding
    Good day

I think my brother said to ban me because he wants me to get banned from any server i like

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

On our servers everything you do on your account is credited to you. If your brother goes on a killing frenzy, killing players randomly left and right, we punish your account for the actions of your brother. It's crucial that you take responsibility of your steam account to prevent unfortunate situations like these. We don't like to punish innocent players for someone else's actions but we cannot undo what has already been done. Since you were unaware of your brother's activities while on your account the first and second time, we cannot trust that giving you a third chance would produce different results.

[​IMG]

I'm sorry for your brother's negligence if that truly is the case but ghosting is a serious offense we don't take lightly here, it ruins the experiences of our players.

8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

After seeing the evidence presented by both of the Mods who banned you and seeing your response, I have decided that I will be keeping this global ban on you as well. You were banned for the same offense, twice over two days and that isn't okay. Yes you say your bother may have done it but the thing is that this is your account and anything that is done on it, including breaking the rules, is your responsibility and you have to own up to that. I don't understand nor can I grasp the concept that it took you two bans and a global one at that to push you to do what you can to secure your account. That is something that should have been done at the start. I can understand that you may be upset or frustrated that this has happened but greater measures should have been taken on your part to ensure your account was safe from something like this happening.

In the end this appeal is denied. Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban however. I hope the 8 weeks that you now have off from all of our servers gives you time to think about the events that have occurred. I also hope that you continue to make sure that you account is never compromised again. We will be seeing you back on the servers soon. If you would like to discuss this further or if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to start a forum conversation with myself or either @Sinz and @Asriel to get the answers that you need.

Once again thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.