Denied wunda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by wunda, Aug 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunda

wunda New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    wunda
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40270330
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am innocent of all crimes charged against me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for 8 hours by copilot:D
    You will talk to him, but this is my side of the story. I was apparently harassing people by saying and repeating fuck you to every single man woman and child I saw. This is what I normally do to when I see people, no negative implication was carried in my tone or where and when I said it. I was warned and kicked twice. I decided to stop saying fuck you to people or things and instead just added fuck to every sentence.Again I was never making an attempt to hurt or harass anyone it was just part of the way I felt like speaking. Anyways back to the story. I remember it like it was 10 minutes ago as it was. Me, Copilot:D, and Cherno Alpha were having a swell time and the conversation somehow led to a health issue Cherno was having. He had a damaged greater intestinal track and this caused severe bleeding, or so he told me. He then told me repeatedly to suck his bleeding anus/ass. I take offence to very few things so I don't report him for "harassing me", as I feel your moderation staff is competent. Or at least I thought until just after this had happened. I ended up having a deep heart to heart with Cherno and he told me more about his condition. In fact the morning of this writing he will be heading to hospital to have surgery. I was concerned and continued the conversation, but some other players were feeling disgusted by what we were saying and so we toned it down. They pursued us further and we eventually stopped after Copilot muted Cherno warning him to stop and announced anyone who spoke about anus further would be "severely punished" This did stop us fully however while playing maybe 2 rounds later, I received multiple pms from Cherno, in game, about his bleeding anus. This caused my tongue to slip which caused me to tell him over mic I no longer care about his bleeding anus. This was the final straw for copilot he felt that I was still harassing people and banned me for 8 entire hours. The ban message appeared but I was not kicked and still in game. I felt this ban was purely unjustified and many players were confused as to who I was harassing at this point. I was then taunted by copilot in chat and kicked, finalizing the ban. The following image attached was taken during the final moments of my time on your server:[​IMG]
    As I have previously stated I feel this ban was unjustified. Checking my steam profile you will see I have 816 hours in ttt. More than 700 of those 816 hours were spent in gmod. I take the game very seriously I have been apart of many communities and developed for several as well. While I do take it seriously, I still try have as much fun as possible. Thank you for reading and Fuck You.​

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
  2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Looks like I banned you.
    Give me a moment.

3. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hello! Welcome to SeriousGmod and thanks for using the forums!

Lets make this plain and simple so lets get straight to the point.

I gave you your first warning of harassment because of this report;
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-on-wunda-the-toxic.22009
    Which was by @Silent Rebel
    He's a direct witness to your toxicity on the server.

Instead of getting discretion to issue a ban on you for your toxicity, I instead warned you. Everything was good for two rounds or more but then you started saying "f**k you" to every player that talked and a lot of players took offense so I kicked you as a second warning.

Then the map changed and somehow the topic of bleeding anuses stormed the server and a lot of players were uncomfortable with the topic and told me in admin chat of how it made them uncomfortable so I warned if anyone continued with the topic, will be dealt with severely.

You then continued dispute the warning.
    So I treated that as harassment due to a lot of players feeling uncomfortable with the topic.

Your ban will not be lifted.
    You were given too many chances so you'll have to wait out your ban.
    If my admin @irritatingness feels like I've made the wrong call here, he'll properly lift the ban.

Have a great day.

NOTE: It was brought to my attention that the proper ban length for the 3rd warning of harassment is 24 hours. Sorry for the confusion.

Ban: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.