Denied WtfAreUWant's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WtfAreUWant, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WtfAreUWant

WtfAreUWant New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wtf are u want dude?
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:15633437
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I mistook an innocent for a T and i killed him, so i got slain by Ragman. Sure, no big deal so i waited for the round to start and i got slain and i left afterwards. Next day i see that i got banned for "RDM & leave".

Since when is it "RDM & leave" that i WAITED for the next round to get slain and THEN left?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

You were banned by @Ragman for RDM&Leave 3rd Offense, please be patient as he will respond at his earliest convenience.
    I would also like to state that you have to stay for the full length of the round you are slain for it to count as a fully served slay, so if you were to be slain then left during the round you were slain, that would count as RDM&Leave.

3. WtfAreUWant

WtfAreUWant New Member

I waited for the slay to happen, and i left afterwards because i was going to play another game mode. I know it's "rdm and leave" if you kill a bunch of people and leave immediately afterwards, but not that i stayed to be slain and then leave..

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

To reiterate what @kynwall said,

Even though you stayed for the actual slay; you must wait the entire round as stated in the rules.

I shall collect my evidence and post my reply when I can.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  5. Ragman

Thank you for your patience in this matter, I assure you I am in the process of gathering my evidence. The delay has been caused by IRL responsibilities cropping up and illness.

6. WtfAreUWant

WtfAreUWant New Member

Ah okay, take your time then.

7. Ragman

Hey there, thank you again for your patience.

[​IMG]

You were reported following an incident in which you were shot by somebody and you killed the wrong person for it. You claimed in the response to your report that you "did not know who shot you". This as enough for me to deem this as a kill on suspicion, which is why you were slain.

You were actually reported twice that round, however the first report was invalid as the player had killed an innocent as you had claimed in your report.

[​IMG]

You then left the server midway through the round in which you were slain. As per the rules - you were banned for this. You should have known (seeing as this was your third offence of RDM and leave that this would be the case if you left as you were in fact already banned on another server.

After reviewing the evidence I shall be DENYING this appeal. This is due to the fact that you were already banned for your second case of RDM and leave when I banned you. Please take this time to carefully evaluate the rules to prevent this happening in the future.

If you wish to discuss this further then please message me on steam or on the forums.

Thank you for you patience and have a good day!

Ragman

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.