Denied Wrath's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Kwuan, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kwuan

Kwuan VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Taiyou
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:25593790
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned me for "Spam", everyone was talking nearly at the same time? Usually i have no issues with mods. Makes no sense that he narrowed it down to me "spamming" and this is the pace i usually talk with in every server.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Wrath! Hope you're having a wonderful evening!

Your appeal is denied. You've been calling a player named Artifact "Articunt" or "Artifuck", which I found quite annoying and made Artifact feel uncomfortable. Considering I had gagged you previously twice before, I found it appropriate enough to ban you.

Let's go over what caused your initial gags though. Your first gag was caused with you spamming the F-Bomb and "bitch" constantly so I gagged you. The 2nd time, you were beginning to spam (you were hyperventilating through your mic), so I chose to keep you gagged for a round. The final part that got you banned is on the first paragraph. Please refrain from harassing and spamming in the future. Your appeal will be left open to await your final response before I close it.

As I have stated before, your appeal is denied. Have a good day.
    Sincerely, Guilty-Crown

Note: You were not the only one who was gagged for spam. Others have also been gagged. Zenith, Defender Morrill, Birddog6, etc. have been gagged or muted because of their spamming. I am not targeting specifically you so please do not think I'm "narrowing it down to you".

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  4. Kwuan

Kwuan VIP

Artifact was clearly fine with the my statements, i didn't know you changed your name to Artifact to speak for him.
    Other names who have said something:
    FunWithBuns: Art to sex
    Artifact: Artifag is a classic(Himself)
    By the way this guy wasn't banned , obviously you haven't been trained enough, i'd reconsider going back into training.
    (TEAM) BallSacks: u r nigger

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Your words will be taken to consideration. This appeal is closed and denied.

Note: I already spoke with those players to stop earlier as well. This is why you haven't noticed much from that perspective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.