Denied Woof Woof's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Woof Woof, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woof Woof

Woof Woof New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Woof Woof
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am sincerely sorry , that night I believe that I got banned because I killed Innocents that RDM a Detective or other innocents for no reason. I killed them and then at that time it was night time , so I had to go due to my parents yelling at me. After getting into bed I realized I might of been reported or so for doing this. I couldn't get on the next morning so I knew it got ban so then I am now here to apologize for my wrongdoing. I promise this will never ever happen again !!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@puddles banned you for rdm and leave third offense. She'll respond asap

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Hey there, Woof Woof, for future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:33927552.

Also you were banned by @puddles for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense. Please be patient, she will reply shortly.

4. Woof Woof

Woof Woof New Member

Wait , is RDM and 3rd Offense like I RDM 3 people and left ? or This is my 3rd time doing this. I dont remember RDM and leaving 3 time in a row. But I do remember RDM 3 people due to the fact they were shooting other innocents / detectives for no reason basically T BAITING. If this is somewhat so , I sincerely apologize

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

It means that this is your 3rd time RDMing, and then leaving afterwards.

6. Woof Woof

Woof Woof New Member

Hmm I really dont remember doing this , I only remember shooting those who RDM for no reason , but I will listen to puddles for future notices.

7. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

Greetings Woof Woof

Last night we were playing on cs_office and this occurred:
    [​IMG]

I tried to PM you and ask why, but you had already left the server. I waited 2 rounds and you didn't come back, so I banned you.
    Considering this is your 3rd offense, I am going to deny this appeal. This isn't the first instance in which I have had to slay you for RDMing with your crowbar at the very beginning of the round.
    Hopefully you take this as a lesson and are more careful in the future.

Thanks,
    puddles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.