Denied WonderWaffle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Chad (((༼•̫͡•༽))), Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Zbogum
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be slain twice not rdm x3
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So um I planted a c4 in t room because any t trying to hide in it would be deaded because i purposely set it to 5/6 wires and if a t sees a c4 they think a t placed it yada yada I put it in a good place where it would minimize as much rdm as possible whilst killing any ts.

I know that c4 is rdm if an innocent places it so I deserve 2 slays on the 2 people I killed.

However there was a 3rd, my det buddy who I specifically warned that there was c4 in the t room and to STAY AWAY. If I am an innocent and warn im throwing a gernade and someone walks in they arent slain so why is the same for c4 (p.s. i didnt put in on 10 minutes i put it on 4 and so you'd still have to be near the area to die from it)

[​IMG]

2. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM x3 by @Agent A . Please be patient they will respond shortly.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Hello. I was the moderator who banned you.

This is the report I received:
    [​IMG]

Upon further search into the logs, I found that the c4 killed 3 people.
    [​IMG]

Even if you warn, the detectives cannot see the c4 you planted and furthermore, there are 3 traitor rooms, which you did not specify. The only time you can warn in order to not be punished for any possible deaths of fellow innocents/detectives/traitors are grenades (frag grenades, incid, discombobulator) and jihads. The only exceptions to people that do not have to warn and not get punished with kills by c4s, tripmines, or deathstations are traitors because they can see where they are placed.

With that being said, I will denying this ban appeal as it is a day ban.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.