Denied Wompa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wompa, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wompa

Wompa New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wompa
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:23618496
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    1) In the report, I explained that the guy to me did not even shoot the guy when he was shooting me and I killed him. I asked him why he didn't shoot at a traitor thinking he was the traitor buddy and then shot him.

2) My internet sucks and I got auto disconeccted because your server is full a lot and did not realize I was slain until I find out that I got banned for 5 days. I can serve the slay but I don't think it was deserved at all...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Hello Wompa you were banned by @Brahma for "RDM and Leave - First Offense" he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Wompa
    I did ban you for RDM and Leave because of this
    You claimed another player did not help you kill the T, but i was watching over you guys at the time. After that player killed the traitor, he identified the body and the top right corner the body he checked was a traitor. We do have a rule with players killing other players 5 seconds before checking the body because it could of been them who killed that player. In the logs though, you killed him AFTER the 5 second period with a count of 11 seconds. You then proceeded to leave as soon as i issued you a slay so i had to ban you. I checked your stats and this is your first offense so i will allow you to add me on steam to serve a slay, but i will not void the ban. Next time it will be a 2 week ban.

4. Brahma

I will give you until 6 PM tomorrow to respond and serve your slay, otherwise i will have to deny this appeal.

5. Brahma

Player has failed to contact between both forums and steam PM. I gave you a full 24 hours to respond and got nothing.
    Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.