Denied WolverLean's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WolverLean, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolverLean

WolverLean New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WolverLean
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:7009543
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It has been awhile now I haven't got on Gmod then realized im banned for a little while more. I will play properly this time. I know I have a long rap sheet with yall since 2014. I was so wrong and foolish before playing TTT but realized if you dont follow the rules, then not your gunna get the same equality back too. I hope yall can take this into consideration. I'm trying to get a unban on all servers from SeriousGmod. If I screw up again, I can get a ban of 28 Weeks again, no problem but this time, it wont happen.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

You were banned by @Agent A for Mass RDM (x3) + History. Please be patient while he gets together a reply.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

All the evidence can be found here.

Normally, I would be all for second or even third or fourth or as many chances, but your extensive history shows that you do not learn from your mistakes/bans. Besides, this isn't the first time you claimed that you will behaved, which can be seen here. You could've learned from your bans to learn our rules and not break them, but unfortunately, that is not the case as you continue to rack up even more bans. Thus, I will be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.