Denied Wolfsokim's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wolfsokim, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolfsokim

Wolfsokim New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wolfsokim
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50475689
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned unfairly. I was asked to change my name because it resembled a staff members name. I asked why, because the staff member wasn't online and it's not like I was attempting to impersonate him, because I didn't even know. I was given one round to change my name, and then for no reason was kicked in the middle of the round. I changed my name, then was banned for not changing my name even though I had. I was asked to change my name from The Law. I changed it to Wolfsokim. The staff member that banned me was Guilty. I don't have any images or video to help my case because I was banned before I took any because I didn't expect Guilty to escalate the situation that quickly. There were other VIP's online at the time though, Jagog201, Infinity, and Tyrone No Gifts Niggums.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. OkaiD

OkaiD *-* VIP

It seems like @Guilty was the one who banned you, he will respond when ever he can.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @Wolfsokim ! Hope you're having a fantastic evening!

Unfortunately, your appeal is denied. I gave you a chance to change your name and you started to talk back by saying that you wouldn't change your name. So I chose to kick you despite warning you multiple times that your name was similar to our admin, @The Law . At that situation, it could be taken as staff impersonation. After I kicked you, you chose to return with that same name. So I chose to ban you based off of that knowledge. You may have changed your name now, but it doesn't change the fact that you failed to comply with the rules after multiple warnings. It's only an 8 hour ban and you had your chance. You can access the other 4 servers, but you will not be able to access the West server until the ban expires. Have a good day.

Sincerely, Guilty

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.