Approved WobbaDoo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WobbaDoo, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WobbaDoo

WobbaDoo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    braided asshair
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:57393445
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know why I got a 4 day ban. I killed an inno because he was randomly baiting and he hit me, so I got a slay. No big deal, I finished up the round and got slain. I then waited out rest of the round I got slain on as instructed, until the menu for choosing maps came up, and then left, went to sleep. Is there another reason or rule by which I got banned? The admin/mod online was Steven | something (i cant remember the two letters on the other side). I'm not a rude player, I don't complain when I get slain or even rdmed beyond the sarcastic "wow" or "alright". I don't think i should be banned in this situation.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Gods_Prayer banned you for RDM & Leave 1st Offense. He will respond as soon as he can! Please be patient.

3. Greetings @WobbaDoo! Thank you for taking your time to creating an appeal. It appears that I was not able to gather any evidence that supports my ban that was lain upon you due to the fact the old logs does not show any signs of you RDM & Leave. I will gladly void the ban and be sure to collect data for future references. Forgive me for my errors and have a pleasant day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.