Denied Wizzyparrot's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Wizzyparrot, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizzyparrot

Wizzyparrot New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    RUMO
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:32056047
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not asking for forgive just a shorter sentence
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got slayed for rdming. I prop killed another player but it was an accident. I received my punishment and during a later round, I had to log off and leave gmod. I hopped back on and discovered my ban for 29 days. That is ridiculous considering I was punished in game for it and completed said punishment. I understand how logging off while being slain would be cause for a ban, but not when I stayed till the very end of that round and did not leave. I left on different round in which I was able to play again and had not rdmed anybody. I tried appealing to the mod, I ended getting frustrated but cooled down. I thought it was over but apparently it wasn't. I don't care about being banned, what I do care about is the absurd amount of days I received. I'm not asking for forgiveness just a fair punishment. Please reduce my ban to 5 days.​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

I was the one who banned, you.

Give me a moment to gather my evidence.

3. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

Hello, I banned you because you had killed Navac with a prop as you have already admitted in your appeal, regardless, here are the logs for the kill;

[​IMG]

You say that you had stayed for the full round, but this picture proves you wrong;

[​IMG]

Our server only shows this message if you have left the server while you were slain, or before you were slain.

To sum things up, you propkilled someone, you were then slain, you left the server while slain. And if you take a look at our MOTD, you can see our RDM punishments, but to save you the trouble here is a screenshot;

[​IMG]

And you were punished accordingly, since this was your third offense, the ban was 4 weeks. I would have been more lenient if you were only on your first, maybe second offense, but this is not the case and you will serve your full ban.

Keep in mind you are only banned on Vanilla, so you can still enjoy our other servers.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.