Wireless Earbud Recommendations

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by ori with a gun, Nov 8, 2020.

1. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Hi folks.

I'm planning to purchase a pair of wireless earbuds on Cyber Monday this year, and I want to know if anyone has any recommendations for me.

Price range is 50-60 bucks, don't really care which brand, I use an iPhone 6s if that helps.

Looking for a pair that fits well, isn't too bulky (like the Bose Free Soundsports as an example of too bulky), has a pretty good sound quality for the price range, minimal audio-visual delay, and a decent battery life (4+ hours is probably fine).

Don't need anything extremely high quality, just good for the price range that isn't just an Airpod knockoff.

2. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

5. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

i use cambridge audio melomania 1's , im not sure if they fall in your price range i got them on sale and they seem to be on sale again here on UK amazon atleast but they are quite possibly the best ive had for a good price

6. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I hate earbuds

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

I know it's not in your budget, but Airpods are on sale right now, I would snag them up if you can.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. bro imagine using wireless earbuds

• Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  9. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

imagine having a private profile

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

Razer Hammerhead
    You get some kind of elastic thing to put around them to fit Even better.

I can't complain about My pair

Edit: idk the price

11. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I don't believe this is in your price range, but I've got the basic Raycon earbuds. I think they were $80. They're pretty nice.

12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I use AirPods pro for my phone and iPad, which are way out of your price range, I'd recommend the galaxy buds tho.

13. i only have a private profile because some fucknugget keeps spam downvoting my posts

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

don't get raycons

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Yeah, I didn't go search the entirety of Amazon to find the best earbuds for the best price. And they do sound fine, I don't care what his graph says. They really don't sound bad. And the case not opening all the way lol? You can get the earbuds out without a problem, so I don't see what his point is.

• Informative Informative x 1