Approved WintrPlays's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WintrPlays❄™, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    WintrPlays
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76230233
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is my bad I didnt ask when I left if I had slays as I had an appointment to get to. Ill serve any slays you wanna give me. Thank you!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

@Pacifist banned you for

RDM and Leave (1st offense)

please be patient while he

gathers his evidence.

Thanks!

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey WintrPlays!

I banned you because you didn't respond to my question about a report that I was investigating. Without the information you should have given me from this question, I was forced to mark it as valid, as death scene has you approaching someone who is clearly afk and murdering him for no reason. IF you can give me a valid answer to my question I will unban you from the server and void the ban. If you are not able to, I will allow you to take the slay. Deal?
    [​IMG]
    This is the report and chat I tried to open with you. As you can see, it shows you leaving.

[​IMG]
    This is a screenshot from the death scene that shows the person you kill and where you are related to that person. No unided bodies were in the area. The person did not move, and the death scene did not show any kills happening. (I have the death scene and will upload it only on request, as it taxes my internet and causes a major inconvience to me).

4. Oh for sure again my bad, so he was afk with killing that had happened down in the lobby area and in past experience this is something you can kill people for as the traitors would have also killed him so I killed him for gba.

If this is wrong again I will take any slays required

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Player served his slay. Ban was NOT voided.

Appeal: Approved
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.