Denied WintrPlays's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WintrPlays❄™, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    WintrPlays
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:76230233
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    So I got banned for loopholing and it honestly was my mistake for not explaining better in the report what had happened so I was walking and I see that this guy had walked right by an unided body so of course I killed him, it happened to be however that he was already iding another body that I hadnt seen until after I shot him so while he reported me and said that he was checking a body I had said that he had walked by an unided which both are true and I really didnt loophole or anything just a simple misunderstanding.

Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for "Loopholing". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hey there WintrPlays, I gave you that loophole ban because you claimed another player passed an unid body when he didn't really.

Here is the screenshot of the guy who reported you.
    [​IMG]

Just looking at the logs you can see that the player Cody was identifying bodies while you killed him. But it's still possible that he could of passed one. So I decided to check out the death scene to see what happened.

Here's a short video of that and I'll go ahead and get into that.

So I'll go over everything in the video so it's easier to understand. The death scene was slowed down as well so you can see everything better.

From about 0:00-0:05 you can see that the body I am staring at is Cody's body. We'll keep that in mind for the later parts in the video.

From 0:10-0:13 I am looking at it from your point of view. You come up to the roof and you stare down at the playground to which you see a few unidentified bodies which you can see are marked red. These are the bodies that you claimed he passed.

From 0:16-0:25 Cody had just turned the corner. He wasn't aware at the time of what was on the other side and he looks at the two bodies and walks over to start identifying it. But before he even makes it towards the bodies, which you were already looking at. You start to shoot him which you can see are those red lines that pop up near him. He walks back for a moment after being shot and hesitates for what I assume is him being confused as to why he's being shot.

From 0:27-0:37 I decided to go back and this time shift the perspective. I'm looking from the corner and you can see that Cody is on the other side walking around the corner. He immediately spots those two bodies that were on the ground and he makes his way to identify them. There were only 2 bodies there and the blank one you see in the middle is Cody's dead body after you killed him. The death scene will take account his body and leave it there so that body wasn't even one of the unidentified bodies.

From 0:40 to 0:50 you can see that at exactly 0:40 you started to shoot him and you damaged him. He then looks around in confusion to see who shot him but continues to identify the bodies. He got the chance to identify one of them but before he could make his way to the next one you had killed him.

From there the death scene is over and I close it up. With everything I said and showed in the video. You can clearly see that he did not pass any unidentified bodies. The only thing that happened was he turned the corner and made his way towards them and before he even got to them you started to shoot him. You damaged him, he turned around to see but still made his way towards them and you killed him right after he identifies the first body.

You claim that he passed an unidentified body but it's not possible for him to pass it when at the time he wasn't even near it. All he did was make his way towards them but before he even made it there you started to already shoot. Meaning that at that point you had already decided, he passed them and from there you killed him for that. This would have been an entirely different situation if he had walked over them and ignored them but that's not the case with this situation.

The point of the unidentified body rule being traitorous is when people refuse to check a body it's a sign that they don't want to inform the entire server that the player died. So our rules say that passing over an unidentified body or refusing to identify them is a traitorous act and you can kill them for that. You can see here that this does not apply. He never passed it or refused to identify it. He was only near it and making his way towards them. Just because a player is near the body doesn't mean that you can kill them. I'm not sure why you tried to claim he passed over them when that never happened. Either you just aren't fully aware of the way it works, or you purposefully abused that rule to get out of a slay and get a free kill. Either way, you have been here long enough to understand what is right and wrong. With all the evidence being presented I'll give you a chance to say anything else before I close up this appeal.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Seeing as you haven't replied. I'll just go ahead and close this up. If you have any more questions then feel free to pm me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.