Approved Wink's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by john redcorn, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wink
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:42356641
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally logged out by forcefully closing Garry's Mod while ALT-Tabbed with a slay on my head for a resolved report regarding me, a detective, accidentally killing an innocent in the line of fire of an t room door opening. I will happily serve the slay (or 2, if need be) if I'm allowed back on the server within these five days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Can I convert this into a 'statement of good faith'?:

I've been on and off the server for the past 3 weeks quite actively without a blemish to my name other than this slay. I enjoy playing on the server due to the variety of gameplay the custom weapons bring, and would hope some players feel the same about me. I'd admit, I am quite loud on the server for those of you have played with me, but it's good hearted socialite nature. I may be a bit of a headache for some moderators, as I type lengthy reports and often use @message to report any silly conduct that may happening in spectator chat while they are alive, such as yesterday with a member trying to extract personal information from another. Overall, I hope you overlook this five day ban for a mere accident, and allow me the privilege of playing on the server as soon as possible.​

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  2. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

Hello Wink. You were banned by @Vorlass for RDM and Leave First Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

Good evening.

I banned you for RDM and Leave before you were even slain as evidenced here.

2015-03-05_00001.jpg

Since this is only your first RDM, I would be more than willing to let you serve your slay and remove the ban.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll be more than happy to accept that offer!

5. Vorlass

Please add me on Steam so I may instruct you on what to do.

6. Vorlass

Wink has served his slay. Ban Appeal approved and locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.