Approved willy851115's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by willy851115, Nov 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy851115

willy851115 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    willy851115
    Your Steam ID:
    willy851115
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i served my slay still don't know why i got ban 11 days​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Hyper ✿ as he banned you for rdm and leave.

3. willy851115

willy851115 Member

i served all my slay

4. willy851115

willy851115 Member

or maybe the sever crashed, i don't understand i remember i served all of it

5. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hey, willy. I apologize for the delay as I was at school but lo and behold, here's what went down:

We, as moderators, are obligated to look for any sort of damage that seems suspicious or out of the ordinary and investigate it to the fullest extent. I found some really strange damage and went to report it but you were not present on the server.
    [​IMG]
    As shown in the screenshot above, you damaged MysteriousGlitch for 81 health points with a frag grenade. I was unable to seek out any additional information because you had left the server so I was forced to ban you for RDM and Leave.
    [​IMG]
    It has been quite some time before that little situation so I do not expect you to remember what exactly had happened. In the future, please make sure that you are free to leave the server by asking a staff member online using the @ command before your message. As tedious as this may get, it can get you out of serious trouble that may surface in the future. You are on your second offense of RDM and Leave so please make sure that you take the extra measures to ensure your safety as the next staff member may not be persuaded enough to let you off another time with the excessive history.

Thank you and have fun on the servers.
    Appeal: Accepted/Locked

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.