Denied WhyNoUnbanBby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eduardo, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eduardo

Eduardo Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eduardo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44739500
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I consider the ban unjust and invalid.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Hey guys...
    Let me start this by saying that I deeply regret all this situation. I believe that Highwon decided to ban me because it was the easiest way to deal with the "Problem". And the excuse is charging back. I was associated with Magafe (that's a taboo word apparently), and anyone associated with him got a perma. I never trolled on the server. I never harmed the server. I was a long time mod. I am just asking for a chance Highwon. And If this gets denied (which it will) Ill just come back next month, and the next. And the next. And about the chargeback. I am sorry Highwon, I remember the conversation we had. Paypal decided to chargeback everything I bought, even Steam restricted my account. We talked about it and you were okay with it, you even let me keep VIP, if you are going to deny the appeal at least give me the real reason, give me something so that ill shut my mouth. Im sure you have proof that will somehow make me feel rekt.

Thanks! :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2014
  2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

@Highwon will respond to this when he gets the time.

3. Eduardo

Eduardo Banned

Thank you!

4. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Our policy is to permanently ban anyone that files a chargeback on a donation. At the time, due to you being a moderator and trusted, I decided to overlook it for the sake of your loyalty to the server. However when you decided to start trolling us then I had no choice but to refer to our policy to permanently ban you due to the chargeback.

Basically: I didn't ban you as a favor, but that favor obviously didn't make sense when you decided it was more fun to start trolling us with the likes of Magafe & co.

5. Eduardo

Eduardo Banned

I never trolled on the server. I was associated to Magafe back then, I wont deny it. But I never trolled with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.