Approved Whovian Gaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Whovian Gaming, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whovian Gaming

Whovian Gaming New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Whovian Gaming
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:113008131
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing a regular round of TTT at around 5:00pm, and in the round I was a traitor. It was a regular round, and I did not see any report of me being reported during the round. I was killed, and then I disconnected from the server afterwards as I had been playing for a long period of time. Almost immediately before I hit disconnect, a report response popped up on my screen, but I had already disconnected so the window closed. I then tried to reconnect to the server, but it would not let me. Later, when I again tried to connect, I was given the text pop up of a 5 day ban. So, seeing as I was unable to even respond to a report that I was unaware existed until literally the last second, and then also trying to rejoin the server to talk to the admin but was unable to, I feel the ban should be lifted, or at least turned into slays. Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Whovian Gaming

Whovian Gaming New Member

I guess it was 7:00pm not 5:00pm, i checked the ban report again, but the facts remain the same

3. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I banned you. I'll reply momentarily

4. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Okay. So I banned you for this report:
    [​IMG]
    It got cut out of the logs, but you killed with falling or prop damage. If I recall correctly, it was a goomba stomp. However looking back at this now, I see that you had been hit by a c4 which damaged and pushed you, which is backed up by the deathscene, where I saw you jumped off the ledge onto another player. I guess I misunderstood the situation at the time, but as you didn't have control over falling off the ledge, you aren't at fault for this. My mistake, I'll unban you and void the ban momentarily. I apologize for any inconvenience I caused you.

~luna

Appeal accepted and voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.