What is your loadout?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by ridge, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ridge

ridge VIP

So guys, just curious what do you use as your loadout and what rank are you, and why?

I'm a VIP and use the HK416 becuase in my eyes its the best gun to use and does a lot of damage, with the raging bull because its fun to use. What about you guys?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

M4A4 because of the pretty skin and that it's actually kinda okay in the hands of a moron. Deagle for pistol, it's very satisfying to headshot. And a frag, because who doesn't love to throw a grenade into a group of innos and watch them scatter?

3. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

I tend to use the ak47 with a trusty colt for when I feel lucky enough to get a headshot.

4. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

AK47, Colt.
    HKSL8 if I'm feeling lucky.

5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Random
    Random
    Random

6. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

m14, and colt.
    If I just want to wipe out everyone I'll get an ak-47 once in a while.

7. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I try to mainly use the AK and HK45 or the SCAR with the Deagle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

On Non-Vanillas I would typically use the ACR as my primary, the Colt for my secondary, and the Frag as my grenade. I honestly use the ACR mainly because I like the muffled sound it makes when firing, and that it's not very loud. The Colt I believe is a good handgun because it gives good damage, is relatively fast, and there's a good amount of clips in a magazine. The frag is just an all-around good grenades and it does so much damage.

For Vanilla I generally use the AK47, the deagle, and the incendiary grenade - as this combination goes well with each other and does the most damage.

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Famas, tech-9, amd smoke.

Best load out.

10. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

For me it depends on the server. For the vanilla server its ak and deagle and for non vanilla servers the m4a4 and colt. I am currently elite but that it about to expire.

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Vanilla: AK and Deagle
    Non-Vanilla: M4a4 and Colt

if I have Elite/VIP+, I use an incend on vanilla and a frag on normal servers

12. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Incoming the players who load with AK47 and Colt
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Gestapo

Gestapo VIP

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I use all weapons perferbly ones that do x2 headshot dmg or instaheadshot dmg. um
    AK,HKSl8, M14,M4A4, colt,Deagle, Shotgun

14. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

AK/Tec-9. If I'm feeling it, or if Winchester Novice is online, I'll swap to Winchester.

15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Why tec-9?

16. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Because I can't reliably headshot with the Colt or Deag, so the tec9 is the best option for me.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

what ever works for you i guess

18. Electric

Electric I'm just a guy without a plan. VIP

M4a4 - The low recoil, average damage, and large clip makes this gun something to be feared, semi-rare
    Deagle - One shot head shots.
    Frag - Semi-rare and kills instantly.

19. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

M4A4/Honey Badger/AK47 - Both are really effective at all ranges and I just like the feel / AK47 is my primary on Vanilla
    Colt/Deagle - Colt lower recoil in my opinion based off of when I play / Deagle for Vanilla
    Frag Grenade/Smoke Grenade - I rarely use grenades but when I do Frag for it's overall effectiveness when there's ten AFKs and a smoke grenade for when I just want to throw a nade without getting KOS'd

20. Valedict

Valedict VIP

ak deag classic vanilla loadout