What games have you spent your most time on?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Rage, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Rage

Rage Banned

What games have you spent your most time on?

Simple and easy, just post the top 3 games you've spent most time on, the games you've spent the most time are at the top. Back story may be added.
    (Pics are cool btw)

1. ROBLOX
    Im very ashamed of this one, but it's true. I ended up being like a leader of vortex security (Big clan on Roblox) and what not. If I cud take it back I would.
    [​IMG]
    [Me and some scrub.]

2. SEGA GENESIS-SNES-N64-NES-GameBoy
    As I was growing up I played a lot on these, and by growing up I mean I was 4-5 and trying to entertain myself.
    [​IMG]

3. Counter Strike: Source
    I'd always go to my cousins place to play SC:confused:ource, it was my go to game.
    [​IMG]

4. Gmod (This has the most hours but I felt those were more honorable.
    That's about it! Your turn!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

CoD MW2 COD4 and GMOD, multiplayer keeps for the longest, cant replay single player games for shit

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

GMOD (Obviously)
    CSGO (Scout Life :sneaky: )
    Used to play a lot of TF2 but i lost interest in it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sleeping Dawg

Sleeping Dawg c o o l b o y s VIP

League of Legends (~1700 hrs I kinda regret that one)
    Garry's Mod (1200 hrs)
    Modern Warfare 2 (~800 hrs

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Gmod, Logged over 1000 hours total (a bit more than half on STTT)
    TF2- about 400 hours
    As much as I hate to admit it, I also used to play roblox a ton before I discovered steam, one of my irl friends got me hooked on it, he leads a clan that had about 12,000 members. Btw, VS sucks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rage

Rage Banned

@Anarchist Whoa scrub. We're better than R.A.T.
    (BTW I also got pulled in by a friend.)

7. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

On the topic of roblox, I used to be a huge limited trader, my favorite limited of all time was called "Jack-o-bandit" It actually greatly inspired me to create my current profile pic and would later lead me to create other graphics (ads/logos for groups)

• Like Like x 1
  8. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Trouble In Terrorist Town (over 1500 hours) and Call Of Duty (which COD? well every one. I have every COD game but COD3)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rage

Rage Banned

Nice! I made a shitty T shirt that sold 2000 times for 1 robux

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

GMOD, Halo 3, Runescape, and mien kraft. 1v1 me Halo 3 scrub. I'll rek you.

• Dumb x 5
    • Old x 3
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

@Turquoise Disagree eh? I'm calling you out. 1v1, pistols and Assault rifles. The map is coagulation.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Old Old x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  13. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Get me an 360 and I'll gladly...given 1 days practice ;D

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Top 5 games I've spent the most time on in descending order:
    1. Halo 3 (multiplayer)
    2. Gmod (~95% of time on SeriousTTT)
    3. Halo 2 (played the campaign to death- Had dial up internet back then, so I couldn't go online)
    4. Call of Duty: World at War (Zombies for days)
    5. Modern Warfare 2 (multiplayer)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Super Smash Brothers Melee - I've been playing in the competitive scene since January 2013. I had an 8 hours a day practice plan and went to tournaments weekly, so I'm not really sure how much time I've truly spent. I've been playing since it's release in 2001, though.
    Halo 3 - Me and my buddies used to mess around in forge for days. For DAYS. I remember going over my friend's house after school daily and playing matchmaking split screen with the 16v16 deathmatch gamemode. I think it was like "Big Team Slayer." Too fun.
    Team Fortress 2 - 4,445 hours. I used to do a lot of competitive matches as Soldier, but then I started dipping my toes into hardcore trading and buying. I used to actually be a scumbag, making $1,000 off of items that I'd hardcore lowball players who didn't know their value. Snagged me the ONLY Vintage Earbuds in existence at the time, and sold it for a killing. It's how I have my current unusual. I'm pretty good at this game too, so it's not hat hours.
    Garrys Mod - 1125 hours. I've been playing many different gamemodes since middle school, and I've been staff on a few TTT servers in my time. 400 of these hours are in STTT. ;)
    Counter Strike: Source - 261 hours. I'm pretty good.

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. prochaos

prochaos VIP

WoW, gmod and DayZ, chuck gears of war and halo in there as well

• Like Like x 1
  17. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

Dota 1, Dota 2, Warcraft 3

I played all these games since the start of it all. I played DotA Allstars when Guinsoo (creater of LoL) made the first versions of DotA. I played Warcraft playing the campaign over and over. And finally Dota 2 I got like 1k hours in this game, never gets old. Got this game since Beta. DotA > Mario :::))))

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BigBoyMansion

BigBoyMansion Banned

The Pokemon Franchise - Pokemon was the first game I ever got to play. It was on a gameboy advance and I had pokemon FireRed. I missed B&W 2 though ;-; but I am going to get all the games and play them. I love Pokemon. Oh and if you're wondering why Pokemon is because my Grandma lives in Japan. Pokemon is actually what got me to PC gaming. Believe it or not. I used to be a huge pirate and started downloading ROMs instead of paying people to do it. I then found a Minecraft clone I was really fascinated about. I looked it up and found out it was a clone of a game called..

Minecraft - I hadn't got the game until around December 17 of 2013 but I had always loved it. I have always told myself "my favorite types of games are games where you can do anything you want in it." I haven't been introduced to PC gaming yet though. So I didn't even know what the word Genre meant at the time. I have been looking for those kinds of games for my DS. (Yes, for 11 years I have been a full HandHelder.) I gotten into downloading hacked ROMs since my mother doesn't like spending money if there is a free way to get it. I found a game called "DScraft" or something like that and looked it up and everything. I was really fascinated by it. Then, I found Minecraft. I used to be a HUGE pirate (wonder where I got that from) and downloaded Minecraft. I didn't even know what lag was then. I was only 11 at this time so chill. Then I had been struggling for a year to find ways to get my laptop to play minecraft. Then I finally got a better Laptop and it ran Minecraft, then I made a steam account (I already knew what it was since all I ever used to do was watch people play video games) then I got..

Garry's Mod- over 500 hours in SeriousTTT and addicted. It fell under the same genre as Minecraft. I fell in love with it.

Then during Summer Sale I bought games I never played. GGabeN

Sorry if it's all over the place..

Also Sandbox games <3

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Halo 3, Gmod, Chivalry, Fallout New Vegas in no particular order.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 1