Denied Whaleton's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Whaleton, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whaleton

Whaleton VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Whaleton
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68709231
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM and Leave(1st offence) on 12/6/15 11:50 A.M., but I do not recall leaving during a slay round. I always make sure to stay for one and if i'm about to leave I generally don't do anything during a round, so I have no clue why I am banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

You were banned by @Jingle Bop for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Hello Whaleton! Thank you for taking the time to write up this appeal! Lets get right to it.

So first off you joined the server a bit toxic and you and this guy were arguing. You then revenge RDMed him with this report
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 9.08.37 AM.png

This accumulated you your first slay. The next map you RDMed again.
    Screen Shot 2015-12-06 at 10.46.03 AM.png
    In this report he didn't do anything. He never knifed anyone or killed anyone and you killed him for it. This gave you your second slay. Later the same map you left the match. For some reason I didn't screenshot you leaving, but this gave you a ban for RDM and Leave 1st Offense.

From all of this I will be denying your appeal and locking it because you should know the rules by now. Your ban will be lifted later today because your ban time is up as I banned you 5 days ago. If you have any questions feel free to PM me on the forums or add me on steam. Until then you can play on all of our other servers. If you need to know if you can leave or not use @ and ask a staff member that is currently online.

Appeal : Denied
    Thread : Locked

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.