Denied Whaleton's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Whaleton, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whaleton

Whaleton VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghoulton
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:68709231
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not exactly sure why I was banned as I hadn't killed anyone and there wasn't an active report against me when i was about to leave? I'm banned for RDM+Leave but I have no clue why
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Looks like you were banned by @Anarchist for RDM and Leave First Offense! He'll respond at his earliest convenience! Please be patient and feel free to play on our other servers as you wait!

3. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Hey There @Whaleton,
    I banned you for first offense of RDM and leave because you had killed one of your traitor buddies with a frag grenade, Below is the report.
    [​IMG]
    At the very bottom you can see where it says "Ghoulton [traitor] has damaged Super UnHappy Face :( [traitor] for 263 damages with a frag grenade, and due to your response on the report, it seems like you admitted to not calling it out, which is why I slayed you, you then left early in the round you were slayed.

Unfortunately, I will be denying this appeal, but it is only a local ban so you can still play on our other servers while this ban is active.

Have a good day, and if you have any problems or anything to add feel free to PM me on the forums.

Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.