Denied west177's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by west177, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. west177

west177 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    the lonely traitor(i think)
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I constantly get banned on this server, im never told why i get banned, i only get banned when im offline. When you ban me at least tell me why, so that i can write a proper appeal, but as of right now i dont know why i was banned, probly rdm, but i did not mass rdm, nor did i have a tonne of reports. All the other times ive been banned i was never told why, just banned for 2 weeks. Chances are the mods were fishing through the dlogs looking for damage done and they slay me for that, i know they do that alot.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey west, You were banned by me for RDM and Leave, 3rd offense. Give me a bit to gather my evidence.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey west,

Here is the report that was marked valid. You threw a grenade, and even though it was successful, you didn't warn you traitor buddies about the nade:
    [​IMG]

You must warn before throwing any explosives, even with the intention to kill an innocent. If a traitor buddy gets damaged by an unwarned grenade then you will be held responsible as covered here:
    [​IMG]

Due to this, you were issued one slay.

Afterwards, you then left the server:
    [​IMG]

I waited for one round + a map change to see if you were going to return but you never did, so I went ahead and issued the ban.

I know there is some frustration that you didn't know why you were banned before you were, but you were not around for me to discuss it before so.

Now I know you had concerns about not making a proper kill because you didn't know the reason. Now that I have included the evidence, do you have anything else to add before I conclude this, @west177 ?

4. west177

west177 VIP

Hmm dont remeber leaving with aslay, but whatever. i normally stay, but thank you, just please when you ban me, say what for. i hate getting on and seeing im banned for 36 days

5. neutral

neutral VIP

Since this is your third ban within a month period I will be denying this appeal. This is a localized ban so you are free to play on any of our other servers in the meantime.

For future reference, you can view you bans on the forums by moving your mouse over "Servers" and clicking "Ban List"

If you have any further questions feel free to send me a message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.