Denied WesHa65's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WesHa65, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesHa65

WesHa65 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WesHa65
    Your Steam ID:
    wesjord10
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because my gmod crashed when I killed someone, I thought he sniped someone off the tower, so I killed him and 1 sec after that my gmod crashed and now I got a 14 days ban, so I didnt even had the chance.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi @WesHa65, your latest ban was made by me for RDM and Leave [2nd]. I'll be gathering my evidences as to why I banned you, please wait for a while.

Also, for future references, the ban was made in EU, not Vanilla.

3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Okay, let's discuss what happened for your ban. Below are spoilers for damage, shot logs, and act of you leaving, respectively.
    P.S.: I'm sorry if the picture is blurred, I was just recording on 540p, I'll make sure to recording 720p next time.
    [​IMG]
    For clarity, that says:
    00:31 DMG WesHa65 [detective] has damaged Tomer1793 [innocent] for 62 HP with a M16
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, only you have shot. You even admitted it in game that you did shoot at him in-game:
    [​IMG] (full video is available at the request of a higher staff member)
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately, this is your 2nd case of RDM and Leave. The first one was actually made by me as well but it was on East 2, literally just 50 hours ago. Considering all of these factors, I have decided to DENY this appeal. You are still free to play on our other servers as this is only a ban on EU.

APPEAL: DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.