Denied WeNeedCommunism's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by WeNeedCommunism, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeNeedCommunism

WeNeedCommunism New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WeNeedCommunism
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:78163510
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not quite sure why im banned for 26 days but some guy false reported me and I waited an hour or 2 for a mod and/or admin but had no luck
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The game was TTT and some guy rdmed another guy so I killed him. The rdmer said that he hit him with a crowbar but he was afk. I oy killed him cause I saw him kill an afk​

2. PixeL

PixeL Man märker andras fel och glömmer sina egna Banned VIP Silver

Hey, do you remember the person that banned you since your steam id doesn't seem to be right?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I remember playing with you.

But I can not find an active ban against someone with your name in our ban list either.
    And as PixeL already mentioned, your Steam-ID doesn't seem to be right.

Did you recently change your Steam name?

4. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

For future reference, your steam id is STEAM_0:1:165869394

Tagging @Teroxa for your active ban on EU 2 for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense)"

Also tagging @Scares70rm for your active ban on West of RDM and Leave (3rd Offense)

Also tagging @Panda With a Gun for your active ban of RDM and Leave (4th Offense)

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I'll provide the evidence for your ban once I get the opportunity.

6. Teroxa

Looks like I banned you aswell.

Though I am not gonna go any further here, since this thread is meant to appeal your ban on West.
    You currently have 3 active bans. On West, West 2 and EU2.

If you would like to appeal your ban on EU2, feel free to do so by filing a seperate appeal.

7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright, let's get into this shall we?

I joined the server and this report came about while I was training @Yatty ❤️
    [​IMG]
    The player H3llFlush reported you for some damage you had placed on him with a crowbar.
    You did not however respond to the report.
    Here is the damage itself.
    [​IMG]
    You left the server without stating as to why you damaged him, which lead to your RDM and leave ban.
    [​IMG]
    Due to the fact you have received several RDM and leaves bans in such a short amount of time, and the fact you were mic spamming when I came onto the server I am going to be denying my part of this ban appeal.

Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT: This ban is going to be receiving a global ban for @Graze. I intended on requesting this when I banned you but never got around to it.

8. Teroxa

Alright, so I've been asked to respond to your appeal in this thread.

I am now talking about your ban on EU2.

----------------------

You got reported 2 times in the same round.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To avoid confusion: WeNeedCommunism changed his name to Sceanable during the round and got kicked by console. I gave him a chance to return and answer his reports. He did. (Only to leave again)

Please note that even if it was your little brother who comitted the RDM, you would still be responsible for it.
    You are the one who has to make sure that something like that doesn't happen.

I've found both of these reports to be valid.
    You then left the server without serving your slays.

[​IMG]

As you already had a first offence of RDM & leave on your record it I then banned you for for RDM & Leave (2nd Offence).
    That's a 2 Week local ban.

Looking at your record and seeing that you managed to get banned across 4 different servers over the course of 12 days, I don't think that you can give me a good enough reason to unban you.

Therefore I will also
    DENY this part of your appeal aswell and not unban you from EU2.
    You will have to serve the full lenght of your ban.

Kind regards
    ~ Teroxa

We're now waiting for @Scares70rm to close this up.

9. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

Retagging @Scares70rm to put his evidence up and if he will be denying or accepting.

10. Scares70rm

Scares70rm Festive Mod VIP

Alright, so I've been asked to input my evidence for the ban i placed on you.

[​IMG]

You were slain because there was no kos in the chat and i had checked in the logs. Then you were slain for it, and you waited for almost the entire round then you left.

Please note that you are expected to wait the entire round you are slain before you are allowed to leave.

Therefore I will also DENY this part of your appeal aswell and not unban you from West.

11. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Ok then @WeNeedCommunism

Looks like all 3 of your active ban appeals have been DENIED.

Im going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.