Denied Watemelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Watemelon, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watemelon

Watemelon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Waterermelon(Dont have Copyright Symbol on Pc)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:154389618
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The Report was of me rdming Hyper on my first day of playing TTT now some of my friends told me that you shouldn't play TTT unless you know how so you wont rdm and well my friends were right to me it's kind of unfair because hyper sort of disrespected me by calling me an idiot cause I did not know how to play You can check his report against me for what I told him and notice I said I was sorry. I know rdm is not something you guys take lightly but tell me is it really fair to ban someone who rdms on their first day ad doesn't completely understand the rules of TTT I kow how to play now and I don't have an excuse but there should be some changes as in what counts as rdm and attempted rdm
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there @Watemelon,
    Thank you for submitting an appeal! You were banned by @Guilty for an RDM offense without staff online. They will respond to you at their earliest convenience, so please be patient. The ban only lasts 8 hours from the time it was issued, and you may feel free to enjoy our 6 other servers in the meantime.

Thanks,
    ShadowStorm

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Watermelon

Thank you for making this appeal. As stated in this report against you, you RDMed @HyperSniper445 despite him being your traitor buddy. It's unfortunate that you did this without knowing the rules, but as is shown in the report, it was valid due to you damaging him without any reason behind it and saying that you were new in the game doesn't justify the RDM either. Your ban is only for 8 hours due to there not being a staff member online during the time. I suggest using this time to read up on our MOTD and the Extended Rules while you serve this ban out. You're also able to access our other servers as this ban is only local. If you read up on our rules (both MOTD and extended rules), you'll see that we clarify on what is RDM. Attempted RDM is still RDM in the end. Just like accidental RDM is still RDM.

I will be denying your appeal and will allow you to make a final comment before closing it.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

4. Watemelon

Watemelon New Member

But wait don't people have to like vote until there is a final decision

5. Watemelon

Watemelon New Member

ah nvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.